Personalized memorial jewelry is a precious way to keep the memory of your loved one tucked close to you at all times. Whether you're looking for cremation jewelry to house a small bit of your loved one's ashes or engraved memorial bracelets and pendants, we have a full collection at ForAllGifts.
Custom-Made Memorial Jewelry and Personalized Sympathy Jewelry Gifts
Losing a loved one is never easy. Sometimes something as simple as a memorial pendant or keepsake for ashes stands as a comfort item to keep as a reminder of the loved one lost. Memorial jewelry is available that is suitable for both men and women. For example, someone may prefer an Engraved Sparkling Silver Cylinder Memorial Urn Pendant, while others may prefer something like an Engraved Gold Cross Dog Tag in Stainless Steel.
Remembrance and Cremation Jewelry Storage
When your memorial necklace or sympathy jewelry is not being worn, be sure to keep your pieces in a nice jewelry box for safekeeping. When well taken care of, remembrance jewelry can be treasured family heirlooms for the years to come.
Memorial Jewelry FAQs
- What is memorial jewelry?
- Memorial jewelry is jewelry that is personalized in some way to remember the loved one lost. This category of jewelry includes something like memorial necklaces for ashes or custom photo pendants. However, memorial jewelry can also be engraved jewelry that boasts the name, image, or other personalization of the one who has passed on. Memorial jewelry may also commemorate the life of a cherished pet, such as with the Secret Message Heart Envelope Pet Memorial Locket.
- Can I wear jewelry to a funeral?
- Jewelry is acceptable to wear to a funeral, especially memorial jewelry. In general, most people prefer to keep jewelry pieces more conservative and not all that flashy. However, family and spiritual beliefs do differ.
- Is it okay to get my memorial jewelry wet?
- It is best to remove your memorial jewelry before showering, bathing, or swimming just to keep it in pristine condition for the years to come. This is also important if your memorial jewelry contains your loved one's ashes. For example, if you have a Personalized Black Bar Memorial Urn Pendant, be sure to tuck it away safely before stepping into the shower.
Create a Token of Remembrance with Keepsake Jewelry from ForAllGifts
At ForAllGifts, we're proud to offer one of the largest collections of keepsake and cremation jewelry to cope with the grieving process or to celebrate the gift of one's life. If you are looking for a respectable way to remember someone you lost or show your sympathy to someone who has recently lost someone, be sure to explore our full collection of memorial jewelry.